Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Complex System Architecture 2

Below is the final architecture of the Talos toolkit  - my authoring toolkit for rapid prototyping of Virtual guide systems and research. The design is complete with a number of modules that need detail explanation.  Some of these ideas were implemented in MGUIDE, but implementing the full toolkit is a task best suited for a team.

 
The only other toolkit in existence (free of charge for research) is the  ICT Virtual Human Toolkit. I have performed a cognitive walkthrough of the ICT toolkit, and fed the results into the design of Talos. I discuss my findings on a paper that will be published soon.
 
Please note: For obvious reasons I can not provide any documentation on the workflow of the Talos toolkit. The purpose of the diagram is ONLY to illustrate the complexity of my work.
 
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment